Use Case: Configure personalization options
One of the benefits of becoming a member of a CMF Site is the
ability to create persistent personalizations of the way the
site is displayed: in particular, this personalization allows
the member to select from among the skins which have been
configured by the Site Manager.
- Click the
Preferences link in your top user actions bar.
- On the personalization form, you have the option of
modifying the following:
- E-mail address
- your contact email address, used to send you your password
if you forget it. The site administrator may also use
this email to contact you when necessary.
- Listing status (off/on)
- determines if you're login name is visible to other
members when they select the
members link from the
look and feel skin which is applied around the
content of the site. The skin affects your
navigating the site.
- Update these preferences as desired and select the change button.
- The system will save your preferences and redisplay the
personalization form with the a message stating that your
preferences have been changed.